Things I love about our new house.
- I don't need to wake up at 430AM anymore.
- My husband and I get to eat breakfast at home.
- Our TV Room/Guest Room!
- Having measured nooks and crannies 5-6 times each, the wardrobe and cabinet we bought looks like it was custom made.
- You don't need an electric fan or airconditioning at night. :)
- Everything (almost everything), is still brand new and shiny.
- I live 5 minutes away from SM Dasma.
- Church is also 5 minutes away.
- Security is pretty tight at the subdivision. Our contractors for our fencing have subdivision IDs.
- Most unpacking is done. Our house looks liveable now. :D
Things I wish could be better.
- I hope that water would be more consistent. What with the recent power failures, the reservoir was emptied yesterday.
- I hope that the cows and goats situation can finally be controlled. A week before we moved in, we found stinky remains of placenta (oh yes! you read it right!), in our side door. We knew it was goat placenta because we found 2 new baby goats roaming around the area.
- We have to go out of the subdivision to throw trash. There is no trash truck going around to collect trash.
- Our next door neighboor is actually 4 blocks away.
- DA POGI has to wake up really early, and gets home pretty late.
- Our gas consumption will be pretty steep this time. I take a car to work now and DA POGI insists on taking his own car.
DA GANDA blogged @ 10/03/2006 04:43:00 PM