Taking inspiration from Heinz, here are the ten reasons why I don't think I'd be a good celebrity.
1. My name and my husband's name put together does not sound as good as Benn1fer, Brangel1na or T0mKat.
2. Getting photographed while I'm drunk and having it plastered all over the internet is not my idea of being famous.
3. I don't think I can top Par1s Hilt0n's sex tape.
4. It's not in my genes to lose all the baby weight 2 weeks after giving birth. Heck one of my aunts still has baby weight and her youngest son is 11.
5. I don't think I can keep track of not wearing the same outfits ever. Shoes probably I can manage but not clothes.
6. If I have a child, I can't have him falling from high chairs. Someone already did that.
7. When I'm happy, I don't jump on couches or donate $300,000.
8. I can't stand to have my marriage kept a secret for a year. Or in some cases, 7 years.
9. Every celebrity has a cause. Brangel1na has Africa, T0mKat has the whole Scientology thing, Charl1ze Ther0n has the Blood diamonds. The only cause that I've been passionate about in the past year was to make sure that my shoes were kept in the better part of the house.
10. All the good kid names are taken. Sur1, Sh1loh, Appl3 and M0ses. Unless, I name my kid The Hulk, he's gonna have a mediocre name.
DA GANDA blogged @ 6/06/2006 06:22:00 PM