1. I was born Friday the 13th.
2. I share the same birthday as my husband and Margaret Thatcher.
3. I don't believe in Class A branded items. It's either they are genuine or they are fakes. Being a Class A item does not make them genuine.
4. I recently found out that I love shoes. I now have 25 pairs compared to the 4 I had when I got married. So that's an additional 21 pairs in 1.5 years.
5. I think Brad P1tt and Angel1na J0l1e look better together. Sorry Team An1ston.
6. No matter how you look at it, Kr1s Aqu1n0 is a superstar.
7. E ano kung jologs? I enjoyed watching Pin0y B1g Br0ther.
8. Pretty Woman is my favorite movie. I am hoping that when DA POGI gets old, he'll resemble Richard Gere.
9. I love British Humor. I enjoyed watching About a Boy and The Full Monty. I also like reading Nick Hornby's books.
10. My patience is a size of a pea. I'm trying to work on it.
11. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe in that saying that whatever does not break you will only make you stronger.
12. I've had short hair until I reached 23, then I decided to grow my hair. I had it cut to chin length again just recently.
13. I have read all of John Grisham, Michael Crichton, Amy Tan, Sophie Kinsella's books. So needless to say, when I like what I read, I try to read all of that author's books.
14. I like reading books meant for pre-teens and young adults. I have read the Artemis Fowl Series, A Series of Unfortunate Events (until book 11), all of the Princess Diaries books, and of course Harry Potpot. I would like to start reading the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.
15. I don't like Cosmopolitan Magazine. I read T3 and I buy back issues of Lucky.
16. I am a C (See DISC Profile, C means Compliance) personality. I have a need to be systematic, and I possess a strong urgency to do things. People at work often see me as a D (dominant) personality though.
17. I think pink is the new black. Pero Bomb said, it's green daw.
18. I believe that when one prays you need to ask God for something within yourself and not the end result. Example, if you are asking for a material item like an iPod, you don't tell God that you would like an iPod, you tell Him, please give me stamina so I can work harder and get that iPod I want.
19. I don't particularly believe in Old Wives tales, but I think you have nothing to lose if you follow them.
20. Some people think that I am insane.
DA GANDA blogged @ 1/10/2006 04:46:00 PM