I'm back in Manila.
During my 2 week vacation, I was able to realize a couple of things about myself.
1. That I love the fact that I can go on the Internet anytime to look for directions. This is most especially useful in a country with their own character set.
2. That I get bored by shopping. There are many malls to go to in Bangkok but I was seriously not enjoying the shopping experience. Max that I'll stay in the mall is 3 hours.
3. That I still love getting up at 11AM in the morning without a care in the world.
4. That I love wearing flipflops. I thought that I was probably too serious to be a flipflop wearing kind of girl, but my flipflops were my best friend.
5. That I love sandals that give me an extra 2-3 inches of height even if it makes me look like Goliath among my peers. I bought 2 new sandals from Naturalizer and they are simply FAB!
6. That I need to take up another hobby aside from reading. I was so seriously bored sometimes (see number 2) that my husband told me "Hon, hindi ka pwede housewife." *LOL*
7. That I can make do with sign language. Not too many thais know English. Even those working on upscale department stores.
8. That I have a short memory span. I only learned 2 phrases the whole week I was there. Sawadee ka = Hello; Kap Khun Ka = Thank you. Needed to write that down before I forget.
9. That I have a great husband. See I know this already, but I still want to write that down.
10. That I am more of an adventure seeker.
Had a blast! Hmmm, I wonder where my wanderlust will take me next?
DA GANDA blogged @ 8/11/2005 04:14:00 PM