Ways to celebrate your first anniversary weekend.
1. Go to Mt Samat and hike in the middle of the day. Sweat until your sweat glands can't produce any more.
2. Go to Subic and stay at one of the nicer beach front hotels. One with super courteous staff and remembers your name and which room you're staying in.
3. Walk around Subic. Don't take the car and just walk to the outlets and to the church and to have dinner. Enjoy the fresh air and the conversation.
4. Wake up early Sunday morning and attend mass. Don't be bothered too much by teenager texting during mass.
5. Go to Zoobic Safari. Enjoy the animals, never mind if one bearcat accidentally scratched a woman's forehead. Take pictures and play with the pig. Lure the tiger into coming near the jeep with a live chicken. Feed said live chicken to the tiger.
6. Walk along the beach. Forget about time and just start wandering.
7. Have coffee at Xtremely Xpresso. Get the Caramel Daze. Stay away from Seattle's Best Double Mint Chocolate Frappe.
8. Enjoy the cozy room by cuddling. Talking to each other, playing a game of Query.
9. Open gifts and act surprised even if you know what the gift is. :D
10. Reminisce on the good things that happened during the year and be thankful for them. Make a pact to make more good memories together.
DA GANDA blogged @ 5/24/2005 04:39:00 PM