Some of my new year's resolution:
1. I will bring my own mug/tumbler when I buy coffee. (Help cut down on paper cups. Try to encourage people to do this too)
2. I resolve to lose at least 10lbs and try to maintain it. (I am currently at my heaviest now. Though, I don't have any difficulty carrying my weight, I don't want to stay in borderline obesity).
3. I will be a better housekeeper (this is the hardest one).
4. I resolve to finish all pending items from the wedding (no photoalbum and video yet, and it's 7 months already!)
5. I will try to buy stuff that I really need (Like, I need an iPod, nevermind if I don't have anything to wear).
I know New Year's resolutions are made to be broken, but I do hope I will be able to maintain it. Especially number 4. I don't want my firstborn to be celebrating his 1st birthday without us getting our album and video. I need lots of time and patience to do this.
DA GANDA blogged @ 1/04/2005 04:09:00 PM