Reading Aids' blog entry reminded me that it has been indeed 5 years since we left college.
Parang kailan lang ano?
Here's what I remember about college.
- Bespren and I had the Maricel Sy episode. Need to look that up in the archives.
- Pauee used to go with the sosyal part of the block. Ewan ko nga ba bakit naging kaibigan namin yan e sobrang sosyal. Joke lang Pau.
- Pauee's first impression was I was maingay. Syempre first impressions last.
- First ever Christmas Party at Perry's house. O di ba house party? Pero tame lang kasi ang babata pa namin e.
- Watching the Lantern parade at the Eng'g steps. In the 5 years that I was at Eng'g I have never watched Miss Eng'g. Strict ang parents ko e.
- Spending time in SM City in between breaks. Naalala mo pa ba bespren nung sinusundo pa tayo nila Momon sa Marksmanship class para manood ng sine after school? Hanggang may pera may pampanood ng sine.
- Sitting in NEC talking about anything under the sun.
- Syempre, the ultimate divide because of an Org. O di ba, pang soap opera?
- Hanging out in Yia Hall rooftop with SAVER.
- The Fishbowl in the DSP Lab.
- Sir Rodrigo of Math 17. May posing pa syang nalalaman. Alam niya kasi na pogi talaga sya e. :D
- Having my first manliligaw in the history of the Philippines. Remember this phrase: It's like killing a fly with a sledgehammer.
- Bespren and I fighting over my hair color. And just suddenly not talking to each other.
- "Ma'am your straps", sabay lalong nilabas ang bra straps.
- ES1. Thanks to Jonathan T, I passed.
- Ano ang tagalog ng friction? Di ba kiskis. With matching demo by Doc Pacheco.
- EE160. A class of 60, with only 15 passing.
- Enlistment with Manong Jun. Asan na ba si Manong Jun? Parang di kami masyadong close ni Ate Mimi e.
- Establishing life long friendships.
- Taking EE131 three times under Doc Araneta!
DA GANDA blogged @ 10/05/2004 03:08:00 PM