Tidbits from last night:
- Had my picture taken for my visa application. It's just now that I see how much weight I have gained. It shows in my cheeks. I can give Judy Ann Santos a run for her money.
- Had a haircut last night. Chopped off about 3 inches off my hair. After the haircut my sister commented that it's still a little long. Hay! Chopping 3 inches seemed like too much for me. Am I finally getting used to long hair?
- My sister also had a haircut, she's now sporting bangs. It's so Claudine Baretto in Milan. ;) Sya si Claudine, basta ba ako si Jennifer Aniston e.
- My husband reminded his dad to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy before we went home. When we arrived home, he called up his dad to remind him to watch Queer Eye. Funny ng asawa ko.
- I drove home last night. As in passed through South Super Highway with no major incidents. I really enjoyed driving. If it were not for my upcoming trip, I wouldn't have driven. Super tamad ako because I have a husband who drives me wherever I want to go.
DA GANDA blogged @ 8/16/2004 06:45:00 PM