Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Sometimes life has a way of reminding you that you are truly blessed.
I was really down yesterday that I did something that I didn't thought I'd do. However in the afternoon, I received very good news that made me feel that I shouldn't have done anything and just had faith in people around me.
It was nice knowing that even with the bitchiness that I spread, I am still blessed.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/30/2004 02:38:00 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2004
I don't know if it's the mad bride syndrome or I am just totally whacked about the wedding.
I have 53 days to go. Yup, 53. If it reaches the 30's I would probably be running around like a chicken whose head has just been cut off.
My list is endless. And when I say endless, I mean, a solution to one problem will, more often than not, bring up another problem. Sure, the basics are in place already, but the specifics that would make the wedding special has a long way to go. And I thourgh I was organized. R has told me several times that I have accomplished much more than what would be expected. Let's just say optimism is not my strong suit.
I pray that I reach a point when I just let everything go and let them work out by themselves.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/28/2004 09:33:00 PM
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Sleepy. That's the best way I can describe my state right now. It's just taking so long me to gain enough consciousness.
Received news from Mitch that she'll be here, not for my wedding but at least, for my shower. I'm just hoping that the people who will be organizing it do it at least 2 weeks before.
Will probably blog more today when I am more awake.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/24/2004 03:22:00 PM
Monday, March 22, 2004
When you really want to blog about something, you often times forget it. I wanted to blog about 50 First Dates and then I found my self at a loss for words. And knowing me, being at a loss for words is just not typical.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/22/2004 08:42:00 PM
I'm a McDonald's person.
I eat just about everything that they have in the McDo menu . I once had a day wherein I ate McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoyed every minute of it.
When I was taking my masters (kelan ko kaya babalikan to?), I would stay in McDo until it was time to go to class. I can do this everyday. I have not reached the end of the threshold wherein I would just say I don't want to eat at McDo anymore. It might be sacrilegious of me to say that. :)
If I'm made to choose between McDo and the other fastfood chain, it would be McDonald's hands down.
Grabe! This should be a paid advertisement. Heh.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/22/2004 08:39:00 PM
Sunday, March 21, 2004
50 First Dates. Great date movie.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/21/2004 05:48:00 PM
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
I'm attending a wedding on the 20th. I have a gift but I have nothing to wear. Will probably recycle one of my bridesmaid gowns. Plus, it's the first time for me to see the bride. The groom was a college friend and the ex of my high school buddy. I'm going with one of my friends since DA POGI will be in another wedding. There are too many friends getting married this year. We've been going to a wedding once a month! :) One friend is getting married in April and then my wedding in May.
It has come to a point that DA POGI and I have decided to just give a generic gift to all of them. Since most brides are registered at the Rustan's Bridal Registry(including us! look us up. ;) ), they sometimes ask for the same thing. We give the Pyrex 3qt Oval dish if it is in their list. As backup plan, we give towels. You can never have too many towels anyways.
I might be moving out of blogger. It's just so hard to keep track of things here.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/17/2004 03:16:00 PM
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Last night my Aunt and I were comparing which Danielle Steele books we have read. I just realized that I probably read more than half of the books that Danielle Steele has published. And worse yet, in that number that I've read, I probably cried 3/4's of the time. :)
I'm such a melodramatic person. A dose of drama movies, drama books and telenovelas would probably do that to you. It doesn't help much that I am such a crybaby and would often cry even at romantic comedies. That's my gauge as to how much a particular scene has touched me.
Anyways, back to Danielle Steele. We were talking about favorites. And it had me going for a while. I would tell her the stories of the books if she didn't remember what happened. I was surprised that I remembered all those. I am such a forgetful person that this brings joy to me.
I'm going home later. Miss ko na honey ko e.
Got this link from Cynthia. Hurray for the Naked Chef! :)
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/16/2004 04:02:00 PM
Sunday, March 14, 2004
Got to see Love Actually during the weekend.
Loved the movie! True, it's like a Pinoy movie with all the small stories about all the characters and the characters being linked to one another by relations. It's like Jologs where everyone knows everyone by association.
I cried during the cardboard poster scene. I thought it was really sweet. I know may pagka martyrish ang dating, pero sobrang sweet talaga nun. Para bang tinanggap na lang niya ang defeat, coz he really can't do anything.
And I also liked David and Natalie's love story. Is it just us or kamukha ni Monica Lewinsky si Natalie?
I recommend this movie to all romantics talaga. :)
One question popped in my mind last night: Who am I going to vote for VP? I mean, there's Loren and there's Noli, I don't really like any of them that much. Then the two other candidates are unknown. Hay!
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/14/2004 03:38:00 PM
Sunday, March 07, 2004
I'm feeling a little tired today. Wasn't able to get adequate rest from the weekend. That's boy gave me an apple and a banana just because I was feeling a little down. He's such a good guy. :)
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/07/2004 08:55:00 PM
Thursday, March 04, 2004
My heart is thumping like crazy. Don't know if it's caffeine overload or if it's because of the news I received. I haven't even confirmed it, but reading other people's blog, made me realize that maybe it is true. Too many people are saying the same thing. It would be one big conspiracy if they were not telling the truth.
And it made me sad. Sure, we haven't really met and the volume of emails that we exchanged was not that large. He would occassionally leave messages in my blog, just saying hi. I've never really known the real him, only his online persona. I might be overacting how I feel, I don't know.
Death is "almost" never a news that you take lightly.
I'll be praying for him.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/04/2004 06:53:00 PM
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
No breakfast. Just coffee. Day is starting out really crummy.
Wish me luck. I have 6 hours left of work.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/03/2004 05:51:00 PM
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
From Emmany which he took from J.
Take it only if you are trully bored.
A. Copy this whole list.
B. Highlight the things that are true about you.
C. Whatever you don't touch is false.
01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions
02. I don't watch much TV these days
03. I love psychodelic mushrooms
04. I love sleeping
05. I have loads of books
06. I once slept in a bathroom
07. I love playing video games
08. I adore marijuana
09. I watch porn movies
10. I watch them with my father
11. I like sharks
12. I love spiders, I think they're adorable, especially the ones with bright colours on their backs
13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair
14. I like George Bush
15. I am cool
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
17. I have a jacuzzi and a Porsche
18. I have a lot to learn - i believe one shouldn't stop learning
19. I carry my knife everywhere
20. I can be really really smart
21. I've never broken someone's bones
22. I have a secret - that no one else knows
23. I hate snow
25. Punk rock rules
26. I hate Bill Gates!
27. I love Chinese food
28. I would hate to be famous
29. I am so not a morning person
30. I wear glasses
31. I don't need glasses, except sunglasses
32. I have potential
33. I'm pure Japanese
34. My legs are two different sizes
35. I have a twin
36. I wear a padded bra sometimes
37. I can ramble on about absolutely nothing
38. I'm left-handed
39. I hate llamas, but I'm one of them
40. I don't like horror movies
41. I suck at climbing, but I love it anyway
42. People hate me usually - people who give out flyers at malls never approach me
43. I love pop music
44. I hardly ever go to bed before midnight
45. I hate parking fines
46. I know the national anthem of my country by heart
47. I know more than two languages
48. I can spend too much time on the computer
49. I often want to throw out the computer in a window
50. I live on a ground floor
51. I don't like chocolate
52. I'd like to be more original
53. I've lied
54. Cocks are my favorite birds
55. I want to conquer the world
56. I wonder what happens when I die
57. I've read all books about Harry Potter
58. I love my dog! - my cat
59. I love to exercise
60. I hate chemistry with a passion and math, too!
61. I love to write but I wish I could be as interesting as some people
62. I like changes
63. I hate going to class
64. I am afraid to die
65. I hate dish washing with a passion!
66. My hair is long, brown, and incredibly curly
67. My nails are nine inch long
68. My favorite color is black
69. I like to sleep on the floor
70. I am hopeless at cooking
71. I sucked my thumb when I was little
72. I should be doing something else rather than doing this
73. I am online a lot
74. I hate government
75. I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend
76. I'm too nice for my own good
77. I love to read, I read as much as I can
78. I don't trust newspapers
79. I like debating
80. I live in a wagon
81. I clean my room once a month
82. I'm scared of american fast food
83. I have a third eye
84. I love Mozambique
85. I don't trust any religion
86. I used to play with barbies only because all the other girls were doing it
87. I wanted to be a super hero when I was little
88. I like listening to wind chimes
89. I'm very disorganized
90. My hair is long and straight
91. I earn a lot - i wish
92. I don't like spicy food
93. I keep a diary
94. I can't do cartwheels
95. I can be very lazy
96. I'm sarcastic more often than not
97. I think my hair can be annoying
98. I could be sensitive
99. I love being "ab-normal" - No one's normal these days.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/02/2004 06:09:00 PM
Monday, March 01, 2004
81 days to go before the big day.
Not that I am in a state of panic or anything. I'm honestly not that panicked. I still have 81 days to go anyways.
DA GANDA blogged @ 3/01/2004 04:27:00 PM