15 minutes lang kasi ako nag lunch kaya eto:
1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME?
Everyone thought that I was gonna be a boy and my mom only picked out boys names. So when I came out, my mother just said that she will name me Jennifer, after a song. Para J pa din.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
Seriously, hindi ko talaga maisip.
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
I never let my hair past my shoulders, hanggang graduation sa college. Two years ago, nagpahaba na ako. Baka kasi biglang magpropose si DA POGI. At least ready na ang hair. Hehe. Pero make over, as in with makeup etc? I still look the same way as I did in high school.
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
John, Paul, George and Ringo. I would definitely consider nicknaming my son Ringo. It's such a cool name.
5. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A HONEYMOON?
Pwede bang tour of the Phillipines? As in tour, all the major cities, with pictures in all the landmarks. Including Maria Cristina Falls. ;)
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
Got free coffee for accompanying someone to the coffee stand.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
There are so many! I can never pick one. Anyways, I guess playing jackstones in the Grade 9 corridor and making our fake wedding invites. ;) (Mine was parchment paper, rolled up and inserted in test tubes. ) Making those tusok tusok projects. Making the teacher cry. Joining quiz bees without ever winning. :p
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
I've listed, as the name of my groom to be, in my fake invites the name of my crush. And, I had my friend, The Bomb, create a logo and I stuck it at the back of my HS id. ;)
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Don't wanna. I'll wait till May. :)
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
Hell yeah! A chance to ogle guys with really great bods without guilt. ;)
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Mrs Abuel (Grade 5), Miss Macuha (Grade 9 and 10), and Miss Francisco (Grade 8).
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
Good strategists seize opportunities.
Great strategists make their own.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I:
Heartbreak? Can't even remember.
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
A picture of me and my High School friends under a tree. And a picture of me and my College bestfriends in the Engg steps.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
I don't like it when I get my clothes dirty. As in kahit maliit na speck ng dumi, gusto kong magpalit ng damit.
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
There are other parts of the female body, you know.
17. WHO ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS?
Bespren, Pauee and, of course, DA POGI.
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
Catherine Willows in CSI. That is one cool job! and she always manages to look great, no matter how gory the crime scene is. :p
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
Morning Girls. Gusto ko e.
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
Royal Reyna. Para in tune with Pepsi, Coca, ako naman Royal. :p Reyna, para RR, atsaka Queen. di ba?
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
None that I know of.
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Get married. :p
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
If the Moonlight shines from Paris. pero favorite all time, Angel of Mine.
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... Too much King and I.
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
I once sang (nung makapal pa ang face ko) Part of your World, in front of the whole class. hindi ko maimagine na ginawa ko yun.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
I would like a 4 bedroom Mediterranean style house. I like reds and oranges kasi.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
Pajamas and a tank top.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
Wallet, Cellphone, hairbrush, phone, Kikay Kit, and palm.
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
cards, cards and more cards. Saka picture namin ni DA POGI, 4 years ago.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
Rough estimate? around 300.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
My black loafers. Pero I wear it to work lang.
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would never have gone to prom.
33. HOW WAS YOUR PROM?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's not funny.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
I have a routine for my birthday for the past 4 years. Take a day off from work, go to mass, have lunch with DA POGI, watch a movie, and go home to have dinner with Family.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
Elf. I want to learn how to speak elvish.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
Travel Travel Travel
I'd buy a small island for myself.
I'd buy DA POGI the FHM publishing house.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Clean up, Prepare clothes for the next day, Check list if I need to bring something to work, read a little, pray and then sleep na.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
My dad calls me Efer.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Sid from Ice Age
Dory from Finding Nemo
Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
I read FHM monthly.
DA GANDA blogged @ 10/28/2003 08:03:00 PM